Alice StefÃ¢nia Curi
- (2015), com dramaturgia de Esteve Soler (inÃ©dita no Brasil) e direÃ§Ã£o de Diego Borges, trabalho em processo; En Contra (2015), with dramaturgy Esteve Soler (unprecedented in Brazil) and directed by Diego Borges, work in process;
- (2013), com dramaturgia coletiva orientada por Jonathan Andrade e direÃ§Ã£o de Giselle Rodrigues. Adrift (2013), with collective dramaturgy directed by Jonathan Andrade and direction of Giselle Rodrigues. Festival Internacional Cena ContemporÃ¢nea, em BrasÃlia, em 2013 e apresentou-se na sede do Teatro O Bando, em Palmela, Portugal, a convite do grupo em 2015. Por este espetÃ¡culo foi indicada Ã melhor atriz no PrÃªmio SESC do Teatro Candango em 2014; Had its premiere at the International Festival of Contemporary Scene in Brasilia in 2013 and presented at the headquarters of Teatro O Bando, in Palmela, Portugal, the group's invitation in 2015. For this show was nominated for best actress at SESC Theater Award Candango in 2014;
- (2010), com textos de Clarice Lispector e dirigido por Rita de Almeida Castro. Heartbeats (2010), with texts of Clarice Lispector and directed by Rita de Almeida Castro. do PrÃªmio SESC do Teatro Candango em 2011 e do Festival Internacional Cena ContemporÃ¢nea, em BrasÃlia, em 2012. He attended the SESC Candango Theatre Award in 2011 and the International Festival of Contemporary Scene in Brasilia in 2012.
- MundarÃ©u (2014), with Plinio Marcos texts and dramaturgy adapted by Alexandre Ribondi and the group. Partnership creation between actor Dramaturgies Line of Body Poetics Research Group and Cia. Two times. Festival Internacional Cena ContemporÃ¢nea, em BrasÃlia, em 2014; The work, with Fernando Santana co-directed, was part of the International Festival of Contemporary Scene in Brasilia in 2014;
- Abensonhar (2013), inspired by tales of Mia Couto. The work with co-directed by Rita de Almeida Castro, was selected for the FETUS 2014;
- Gout (2013), adaptation of drop water Chico Buarque, assembly invited to short season in the CAIXA Cultural BrasÃlia in 2013;
- MalvaRosa (2010), Newton Moreno, presented in shows University in Brasilia, Goiania, Sao Paulo and NeuquÃ©n (Argentina), and awarded in college festivals like FITUB (2011), in Blumenau and FETUS (2011), in Belo Horizonte . . P or this show was nominated for direction at SESC Award Candango Theatre in 2012 and in Blumenau Festival in 2011.